Appointments Online

OUR APPOINTMENTS ARE BOOKED ONLINE THROUGH SCHEDULICITY.COM
 
**24 hours notice required to cancel OR reschedule

SOCIAL MEDIA DEALS
STRATEGY
RESULTS

Just purchased a Groupon or Living Social deal? No worries!  You are only a click away from setting up your appointment.

Why use an online system? It's simple.  

In today's fast paced world it can be challenging to call for an appointment while at work.  Now you can have the convenience and privacy needed to schedule your waxing appointment 24 hours a day online.  Also, you can see every opening available in real-time.

Because we have had such success using the online booking system, 98% of our guests schedule their appointments online. The other 2% pre-book their appointment while at The Wax Den.